DEDICATED HR CONSULTING & RECRUITMENT TEAM
Working closely with Toronto-based Chief Operations Officer, Paul Criddle and the site-based senior Management team, Globe assigned a small team over a 15 month period during 2014 and 2015 to implement a comprehensive HR Management Plan encompassing all areas of the expatriate workforce including:
- Commencement of Employment (Recruitment, Offers of Appointment, Medical Clearances, On-boarding, Employee Readiness & Inductions)
- Remuneration & Benefits (Employment Contracts, Salaries, Working Conditions, LTI, STI & otherentitlements)
- Fair Treatment & EEO (Discrimination, Grievance Resolution, Harassment)
- Performance Management (Performance Appraisals, Discipline, Termination, Fitness for Work)
- Organisational Development & Training
Further to the work in Burkina Faso, Globe also supported Roxgold’s Toronto Head Office working closely with management in HR matters and staffing key critical roles within Industrial Relations, Sustainability and Geology through 2016.