A well-known International Company with extensive Mining experience is currently searching for an experienced Safety Manager to provide expertise and support their operations in Latin America.
Our client is a world leader in the mining industry, renowned for its innovation and development of world-class infrastructure and mining assets.
The Safety Manager needs to have an impeccable work ethic, and a commitment to all aspects regarding all safety aspects in the industry.
- Develop and coordinate safety systems and strategies
- To be responsible for designing and maintaining all safety regulations within the company
- Identify workplace hazards, and access risks to employee safety, and recommend solutions around these issues
- Ensure the company is aware of, and complies with all legislation in relations to its business
- To be directly involved in the supervision and investigation of any accidents that may happen and in the investigation of unsafe working conditions
- Implement and coordinate all emergency procedures, including firefighting and mine rescues
- To be involved in the development and implementing of training sessions for management and workers on all aspects around safety practices and legislation.
- Implementing of policies, procedures and manuals as well and reports
- Proven experience in mining sector or similar ones.
- 12-14 years safety management experience in a mid-large company preferably in a mining or similar industry.
- Strategic and flexible mindset with analytical and result oriented thinking.
- Bachelor's degree in occupational Safety in a related scientific
- Certificates or training related to mining and management is also mandatory
- Fluent English and Spanish
The position offers a competitive remuneration package.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document