Manager, Site Services
Ambatovy Joint Venture operation in Madagascar, is recruiting an experienced Manager, Site Services to lead this critical function and build a culture of service and hospitality across all areas. The successful candidate will be passionate about developing the local workforce and will create a working and living environment for employees that contributes to Ambatovy being an employer of choice.
Globe 24-7 in partnership with Ambatovy Joint Venture, is working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy Joint Venture is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
The Manager, Site Services will demonstrate strong leadership and be a role model of Ambatovy's values while managing the efficiency of service, safety, quality and cost basis within all Ambatovy premises at multiple sites in the following areas: Catering, Travel, Housing and Camp Management.
- Contract and Contractor Management in compliance with all related government and site related regulations and procedures.
- Budget management.
- Provide leadership, coaching and professional development opportunities for all Services team.
- Implement, update and communicate Services processes, policies and procedures that convey the company's culture and strategies.
- Define departmental goals and objectives, track progress and implement change to achieve.
- Drive customer service excellency standards.
- Drive Safety initiatives and create a safety awareness culture within the team and contractors.
- University Degree in Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or equivalent.
- Project Management qualification and experience Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in a similar position in similar projects in remote locations.
- Customer service orientated and focus on troubleshooting and improvement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Bilingual: French and English
- Reasonable computer literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The position offers a competitive remuneration package. Lodgings are modern and secure.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.