Our client is a publicly listed gold producer who operate one of the largest gold mines in Papua New Guinea. The company's current focus is on the development of the surrounding areas of the mine. The operation has an expected long mine life and due to its continuous growth makes the project a profitable asset. Globe 24-7 has been selected as the recruitment partner to assist with the sourcing process for this position.
We are seeking a Kitting and Staging Specialist for a position within PNG. Reporting to the Shutdown Senior Specialist you will be required to provide technical direction and expertise to the processing plant's operational and maintenance teams to carry out kitting and staging maintenance activities on the autoclaves, crushing, E&I back end, E&I front end and tank & tails areas.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years relevant work experience essential in heavy industrial and/or Autoclaves.
- Experience in kitting and staging activities including planning and executing major shutdowns.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal, written communication and public speaking skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Sound planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong active listening & interpersonal skills for rapport building, conflict resolution & training.
- Must be a PNG National and open to work in the country
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and is an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career with a world-class operation.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.