Globe 24-7 is in search of a Senior RPO Recruiter, based in Perth and providing recruitment support for a large project in Papua New Guinea. The incumbent will be responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle, and will provide proactive and effective candidate sourcing to the client. The Senior RPO Recruiter will report directly to the Project Manager and work closely with the team to achieve strong results.
Globe 24-7 is an international consulting company in Human Resources, Recruitment and Selection of Personnel focused on the mining industry worldwide and currently experiencing rapid growth. For more information about us please visit our website https://globe24-7.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct candidate searches utilising ATS systems and candidate search engines
- Create Talent Pipelines / Pools based on client forecasts
- Filter candidates according to established profiles
- Interview selected candidates
- Track candidates previously interviewed and selected by clients
- Assist in the creation and modifications of job descriptions and adverts
- Communicate with Hiring Leaders on recruitment progress
- Complete reference and other background checks
- Provide updates of weekly progress and follow weekly work plans
As a successful candidate it is essential that you possess the following skills, experience and competencies:
- Qualification in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or related is desirable
- Minimum 5 years in a recruitment position
- Experience within the Mining, Oil & Gas, Energy, Petroleum or Engineering Industries is essential
- Previous experience recruiting within APAC is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of end to end recruitment lifecycle and processes
- Previous experience working on an RPO would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational, computer and communication skills are essential
- Flexible with a high capacity to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
The position offers a competitive remuneration package, long-term employment and an opportunity to travel to site occasionally.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.