Transaction Centre Accountant
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transaction Centre Accountant to join an established Transaction/ Shared Service Centre in Dubai.
Our client is a leading natural resources group who operate throughout Africa, Russia, Middle East, US and China. Globe 24-7 has been selected as the recruitment partner to assist with the sourcing process for this position.
We are seeking a Transaction Centre Accountant (AP/AR/Cash/ other GL's) to maintain, improve and manage business transactions in ERP system. You would also be assisting the Head of Transaction Centre in the production of monthly accounts and providing finance/ administrative support throughout the business, supporting the continued growth of the Transaction Centre's development.
- Processing and posting transactions in accounts receivables accounts payables and cash records
- Handle with external and internal queries on invoices and related payments
- Prepare customer or vendor payment runs
- Reconcile periodic accounts receivables, accounts payable, bank statements and payroll
- Provide cash receipts/payments forecasts and currency analysis information
- Perform loan transaction and other general ledger postings in ERP
- Assist and manage cost/profit centre, project reporting and other ad-hoc reporting as required
- Participate in month-end closure processes
- Provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department and prepare periodic reports
- English Speaking (Essential)/ Russian Speaking (Beneficial)
- Experienced in Accounts Payable/ Receivable
- Cash Book management skills
- MS Excel skills
- SAP or other ERP System experience
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career. You would be based in Dubai on a residential basis, with additional benefits such as medical, annual flight, monthly travel allowance and life insurance.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.