Ambatovy Joint Venture operation in Madagascar, is recruiting an experienced Manager, Electrical and Instrumentation who will be required to provide leadership and technical support within the Electrical and Instrumentation maintenance teams at the plant site.
Ambatovy Joint Venture in partnership with Globe 24-7, are working together to source experienced and qualified talent for their existing world class lateritic nickel processing facilities and mining operation in Madagascar. Ambatovy Joint Venture is committed to create lasting prosperity for all stakeholders and contribute significantly to sustainable development in Madagascar.
This position reports to the Hiring leader and is responsible for the reliability and ongoing maintenance of all onsite and offsite electrical, instrumentation and HVAC installations owned or operated by DMSA.
- Maintains all HV power distribution for all DMSA facilities
- Maintains all plant electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Maintains all residential and camp electrical systems
- Improves reliability of the E/I system and identifies critical business risks due to E/I infrastructure
- Manages small projects (<$100k per asset) for all infrastructure projects.
- Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 20 years working experience of which 10 years in a supervisory capacity in E&I. 5 years at a management level
- Proven working hands on experience and knowledge with Instrumentation is essential
- Project management with budget of at least $100k
- Organisational design and change
- Experience managing multidiscipline team
Offered on Residential or Rotational 7/3 weeks basis depending on the successful incumbent.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.